Dutch Elm Productions
wood with a subtle twist of pestilence

- in which our plaintiff strives to make some magic image box trickery, in order to insinuate himself into Dame Marjory's will. Constable Blackthorpe, however, has suspicions.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Let it go, Draper...

It's official, the Lancrab Film Festival is out of reach of this project.

It's a relief in a way, as I'm now committed to producing a better film than the usual race against time knock-up.

It'll be a wrench to be at the festival without anything to show, as last year's showing of The World of Film with my brother was a highlight of my decade so far, but I'm looking forward to sitting back and enjoying a number of talented people show off their wares, including Tim & Kim's long awaited Hope

"The Wallpaper" is going to be a different film to others I've worked on in that it isn't a comedy - for some reason comedy seems to come easiest. I've just felt it's time for something a bit different.

I want to see if I can creep people out instead.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I'm reckoning on mid to late January, may take this project to 24 frames per second which is a fair bit of shooting time.

By the way, Scottie wants to play in that football match next week.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

The general rule of thumb is 12 for quick action and 24 for slow....

9:55 PM  
Blogger Tim Clague said...

Do 24!

Why not? Only if you are lazy. But then I am currently going through the long winded process of changing my 24fps film into 25fps for screening at landcrab.

Everything just takes so long.

If you plan only a video release then you may as well just do 25fps from the off.

Tim Clague
PROJECTOR FILMS
My Blog

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home